CPR By Jeremy Terms and Conditions
By accessing CPRByJeremy.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Payments are requested in full in advance via our website.
- Exceptions will be made in some situations and CPR By Jeremy will accept payment in person on the date of training.
- All group trainings (7 or more students) will require a minimum of a 10% deposit. Larger organizations will be given the option of being invoiced for the remaining balance. Full payment is due at the time of service or based on prior arrangements with CPR By Jeremy.
- CPR By Jeremy accepts Cash, Check, Credit Card, Pay Pal, Venmo, and Money orders. Credit Cards are processed through Square via CPRByJeremy.com.
- Late Payments Payees with balances held for longer than twenty (21) days will be notified by phone and via e-mail. Payment will be requested immediately Payments later than thirty (30) days will be notified with a 2nd invoice and a $20.00 late fee per student will be added to the balance due. Payments exceeding sixty (60) days will receive an additional $25.00 (totaling $45.00/student) late fee per student. Payments exceeding ninety (90) days will receive an additional $25.00 (totaling $70.00/student) late fee per student and the invoice will immediately turned over to collections and reported to the appropriate credit bureau.
- Returned Checks Payments made by personal check that are returned by your financial institution are subject to a $30.00 processing fee by CPR By Jeremy. Furthermore, any further payments must be made by an alternative method. By making a payment you agree to adhere to CPR By Jeremy’s Terms and Conditions.
- Once registration has been processed, deposits/payments are refundable up to 24-hours prior to your class time. Within 24-hours of your class time payments may be moved to a different class, one time, within 45 days of the regularly scheduled class, as long as we are notified prior to the start of the class you are scheduled for via phone or email. See no show and rescheduling policy below. Any class cancelled within 24-hours of start for which payment was being delayed until the time of the training will be imposed a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- CPR Skills Testing Sessions for which the keycode was included in your course costs can be cancelled at any point, however, you will be responsible for a $40 fee to cover the cost of the issued keycode. Rescheduling the course imposes no fee baring you reschedule within 30 days.
- To reschedule a class, please call us at 845-444-CPR1 or email us at Jeremy@CPRByJeremy.com prior to the date of the scheduled class. Classes may be rescheduled one time with no additional charge. Classes rescheduled a second time are subject to a $20 fee.
- Classes may be rescheduled within 45 days for fully in person classes, or 30 days for skills sessions.
WEATHER RESCHEDULING POLICY
- In the event of in-climate weather or dangerous road conditions classes may be rescheduled one time with no additional charge. These classes may be cancelled at the request of CPR By Jeremy LLC or the client. We will make every possible attempt to keep classes as scheduled.
- Classes may be rescheduled within 45 days of the originally scheduled class date at any day convenient to our student.
5. Lateness Policy (For Group / Open Enrollment Classes)
LATENESS POLICY (PRIMARILY FOR GROUP / OPEN ENROLLMENT CLASSES):
- Arriving late to class can be disrupting to the other students. Therefore, please arrive on time. We recommend that students arrive to class 10 – 15 minutes prior to the start of the class. Any student that arrives late will be admitted at the instructors discretion. Arriving more than 15 minutes late to class will be considered a No Show. If the student is late for a rescheduled class, the student will be considered as a No Show and deposit is forfeited.
6. Credit Card / Check Return
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE OR RETURNED CHECK:
- If a charge is placed in dispute by the student (or the cardholder if it is not the student’s card) because the student (or the cardholder) does not recognize/recall this charge, the student is responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges due on the transaction.
- If a check is returned by the students financial the student is responsible for a processing fee of $35.00 in addition to the original charges due on the transaction.
- Under either scenario repayment will only be accepted by Bank Check or Cash
7. Discounts / Coupons
CPR By Jeremy may at its sole discretion may offer discounts or promotional codes. Please be aware that any such discounts may be subject to additional terms and conditions, may not be combined with other offers, and may be cancelled at any time without notice. Offers (unless where otherwise noted) are limited to one (1) student.
The materials on CPR By Jeremy’s website are provided “as is”. CPR By Jeremy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CPR By Jeremy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CPR By Jeremy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit) due to business interruption arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CPR By Jeremy’s Internet site, even if CPR By Jeremy has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CPR By Jeremy’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CPR By Jeremy does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. CPR By Jeremy may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. CPR By Jeremy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
11. Social Media Policy
CPR By Jeremy LLC reserves the right to take photographs without students in it, or with students baring they give verbal consent at the time of the course. Photographs will be posted on our social media, website, or may be utilized in print media. CPR By Jeremy will only post a course location if the course was held in a public building, we will never disclose private information about our clients on social media
Personal information obtained by CPR By Jeremy during courses will be used for record keeping only. We must report name, address and phone number to the American Heart Association or American Safety and Health Institute for course registration and for the purpose of obtaining a new certification card if yours becomes lost. All Email addresses will be kept on file and CPR By Jeremy will only be utilized to send out periodic newsletters and a biennial reminder when student certifications are about to expire. Should you wish to not receive these e-mails simply e-mail Info@CPRBYJeremy.com with the subject line of “Remove Me From Your Mailing List” and you will be removed within seven (7) days. CPR By Jeremy will never sell your information to third party corporations.