Top 6 Reasons To Learn CPR
6. 80% of Cardiac Arrests Occur at Home, you could save a Family Member’s Life!
5. The chances of survival from sudden cardiac arrest decreases 10% for each minute someone is not breathing or not receiving help. The quicker CPR is started – The better the odds the victim has!
4. Victims of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest who receive CPR from bystanders are more than twice as likely to survive as victims who do not receive CPR.
3. You’ll learn how to help someone whose choking.
2. You’ll have a greater knowledge on how to make a difference & even add years to someone’s life
1. You’ll “Know What To Do When Seconds Count”
CPR Can Save A Life!